- Finishing comps
- The sunshine! 😀
- The number 2 (and 3)
- The frequency of Japanese table events
- Fancy footwork at parties
- Being asked for synonyms when you actually know some synonyms for that word
- Free fruits at SAGA
- The Earlham Word comeback!
- Someone’s geochemistry class
- Indiana wind so strong it blows you away
- The number 4
- Never knowing if what you’re printing on campus is going to be double-sided or not
- Internship application deadlines (scary!)
- Stomach bugs!
- No MealX for lunch
CHEER: a noun, a shout of encouragement, approval, or congratulation.
SNEER: noun, a contemptuous or scornful remark.
SEND YOUR CHEERS AND SNEERS TO: